S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
12 Ways Your Phone Is Changing You Tony Reinke

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   fifa12mania Index du Forum » Commencement » Règles du jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 17:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: 12 Ways Your Phone Is Changing You Tony Reinke Répondre en citant

When the smartphone was introduced, many of us quickly adopted it into our lives - too quickly to stop and think about the future costs we were unboxing along with the device. Now blessed with this revolutionary piece of handheld technology, we try to wield it with wisdom, fending off anxieties about how our digital habits impact our spiritual health.

Drawing on the insights of numerous thinkers, published studies, and his own research, writer Tony Reinke identifies 12 potent ways our smartphones have changed our lives - for good and ill. Reinke calls us to cultivate healthy habits for smartphone use in the digital age, encouraging us to be grateful for technological advance, develop skills aimed at maximizing the blessing that we (and others) can receive through our phones, and grow in the wisdom we need to avoid the many pitfalls that exist with such a powerful tool.

12 Ways Your Phone Is Changing You free ebook

Tags: text view writer download amazon, free download via uTorrent, italian how read price download сhapter, download android, book RapidShare, book german, book download, epub free, pc read value kickass francais, thepiratebay torrent download, book from motorola read, audiobook free, .txt download, flibusta fb2 download original online, ebook android pdf, direct link download german android price, read online pdf free, book read online, book BitTorrent free, download eng book, book iCloud, read store amazon sale mobile, book download fb2, download eng book, epub free, audio book, online iBooks offline eng free, book 2shared, You search pdf online pdf, book ipad free, book from lenovo free, kickass book download, book zipshare, book DropBox, book pdf, mobile pdf, full ebook, free iphone, book read, book drive, free docx, torrent download Rarbg free, free ios apple without signing via

If you are interested in why social media is so attractive (often addicting), and why you find it so hard to put your phone down, this book is for youThe architecture of the book is ordered by an ancient poetic effectThis book called for reading with a little more feeling, a little more homiletical intensity.I personally enjoyed some of the quotes and references he brought together the mostIt will scream at you, try to deceive you, try to tell you that no that's not really youSounds pretty dire

The breakdown of face-to-face communication which started with phones, migrated to email and now has blossomed with the various social media formats led by Facebook have in my opinion, moved us toward a less loving, less caring society driven by the opinions of others.This book is a wake-up call to those of us who are unwittingly falling into this trap of information overload and the breakdown of our relationships.The author makes a point of the effect of these devices on our spiritual lifeThe only answer is to repent and rely upon the faithful and just God who has become our Advocate by dying on the cross and offering us the free grace for true sanctificationSproul Race Ravi Zacharias Re-creation Reading Reformation Reformation Day Reformed spirituality Reformed theology Relationships Religious Studies Religious tolerance Repentance Resurrection Revelation Richard Bauckham Richard Baxter Richard Gaffin Richard Sibbes Rick Gamache Rob Bell Roman Catholic Sabbath Sacraments Sam Storms Same-Sex Attraction Samuel Rutherford Samuel Ward Sanctification Scripture Seeker Friendly Seeker Sensitive Self-promotion Self-strength Sermon Sermon notes Sheol Shepherding Sigmund Freud Sigur Rs Sin Sin in Culture Sin in the church Sinclair Ferguson Sinfulness Skepticism Slander Slavery Sloth Smartphones Social injustice Social Media (Twitter/Facebook) Sovereign Grace Ministries Sovereignty of God Speech-Act Theory Spiritual disciplines Spiritual gifts Spiritual Warfare Sports spurgeon Stephen Charnock Stephen JChrist is the true key to overcoming smartphone addiction without having to throw your phone in the dumpster.Youre not going to want to skip the books beginning and concluding matter; they tie the whole book together with theological foundation (intro) and practical application (conclusion and epilogue).more flag 1 likeLike see review God governs over all technology, and this book shines the light of Gods sovereignty over the technological age.2Reinke asks readers to consider:"On the external front: Are we safeguarding ourselves and practicing smartphone self-denial?""On the internal front: Are we simultaneously seeking to satisfy our hearts with divine glory that is, for now, largely invisible?"I was personally moved and challenged by Reinkes book and commend it to others to read and absorbI consider this to be rude and have stated such to those in my family who do this.Such devices are very handy to pass the time when out walking or running exercise or even in the gym when struggling through a tough workout

flag 1 likeLike see review He was a great choice for this book in my opinion and very easy to listen toAnd the more I text and tweet and Snapchat, the more I drag you and others into the digital vortex of reciprocating obligationThis is made apparent by the abundance of notes at the end of each chapterAnd once weve picked them up, we cant seem to put them down, binge-browsing our newsfeeds, notifications, or the latest mind-numbing memes.Even if youre not a binge-browser, I think we all can admit (if were honest) that we have some smartphone habits that are not, well, smartThe real problem with technology is our own tendency to make it an idol in our livesI've been doing this for a while now and my newsfeed has shrunk dramatically because it's not cluttered up with random people's posts

The spectrum of what we do with our phones from scrolling through witty response GIFs, to our nested conversations on Twitter, to personal productivity apps, or using pixels and podcasts to feed our souls all of it is on the forefront in the bookIt will scream at you, try to deceive you, try to tell you that no that's not really youI wont give it away, but let me just say: Pay attention as you readWhen asked whether they were more likely to check email or social media before or after spiritual disciplines on a typical morning, 73% said beforeReinke is skilled at breaking through norms to show how, for example, our social media habits obligate othersflag 1 likeLike see review This blessed smartphone! (15)Heres a taste of how he does that in one of the most personally helpful paragraphs:But if you are in Christ, the sting of missing out is eternally removedGiven the diversity of our smartphone habits, we are called to carefully understand our own personal wiring.3So I cannot tell you to put your phone away, to give it up, or to take it back up again after a season of burnout, Reinke writes 5d8a9798ff

The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Animal Nutrition Acids and NutrientsJewish, Christian, and Classical Exegetical Traditions in Jerome's Translation of the Book of Exodus: Translation Technique and the Vulgate (Vigiliae Christianae, Supplements)Selling LDS Temples!!!!: Did the LDS Church really try to sell the Kirtland and Nauvoo Temples? (LDS Temple Evolution Book 2)Garden Fresh Recipes: Tongue Tingling Delicious RecipesMarie Curie (Little People, Big Dreams)Thank You for the MemoriesThe Ohio Corn Improvement Association: Report of the Meeting Held at Columbus, January 10-11, 1910, and for the Year 1909 (Classic Reprint)Devotional+Journals+For+Girls%3A+Blank+Prayer+Journal%2C+6+x+9%2C+108+Lined+PagesTwenty-Two: Letters to a Young Woman Searching for MeaningThe "spaceship Cities" founded by the patriarch Enoch (Italian Edition)

Sam 8 Juil - 17:33 (2017)
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 17:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sam 8 Juil - 17:33 (2017)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   fifa12mania Index du Forum » Règles du jeu

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation